Best places to buy Gshocks in NYC???

Bwellz

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Heading there for a visit in a few weeks. Looking for places with the largest selections.

nickyc

Went there a couple of months ago, and to be honest there isnt much choice. Macy's is the best place, but what you get there you get here too. Not that much cheaper either when you convert the exchange rate. I was quite disappointed in the variety to be honest. There must obviously be smaller shops that do a much better range, but I was unable to find them wherever they are. Sorry not much help and I hope others can help, but you would be best to save up and just head up down to G Shock East one day instead for your G's.IMHO

seanobsdot

so like nickyc said macys is a good place... you also have bloomingdales which has more exclusive stuff.. there are some smaller shops that do sell g shocks but it would be hard to tell you exactly where they are because i dont know where you are in the city...but just look around a lot of places that have watches for sale usually have some g shocks in stock....may be hard to find like a wu tang or a haze but bloomingdales does have or had some 30th anniversary pieces macys i dont think has the 30th anniversarys at least from what i saw but thst might have changed....you best bet though is just to walk around if you see a place selling watches they most of the time carry g shock..happy hunting

Bubbly Tubs

@Bwellz, I like your post.
I to am off to New York for two weeks in the build up to crimbo, and am very much looking forward to some extensive G shopping. Would love to pick up a Wu. think we are staying pretty close to Time Square, but am willing to travel all over.

seanobsdot

@bubblytubs so yea I'm gonna try to get you some addresses to the shops that I frequent so you wont have to walk around aimlessly. One of my favorite thing to do is walk around the city so you may enjoy that but when you do come to the city if you feel like meeting up and talking gshocks or if you need a tour guide just let me no. As I said I will pm you some places but walking into random stores has worked for me many times.I don't know if they have Bloomingdale's in England but that is a great place to find limited gshocks. Macy's will have a large selection but not as many limited editions available in Macy's but it never hurts to try. So I hope you enjoy your trio Amd like I said if you would like to get together talk g"$ or need a guide I would.be more than happy to oblige.

Bubbly Tubs

@seanobsdot, that sounds awesome mate, any info much appreciated. PM me if need be. Or email bubblytubs@hotmail.com