G-Shock x RUSH DNM T-shirt and decal pack Giveaway

Polish skate brand RUSH DNM have once again collaborated with G-Shock Poland, this time to release a T-shirt and decal pack. G-Shock Poland and RUSH DNM have teamed up with G-Shockzone to give one T-shirt and decal pack away to a lucky forum member, read on to find out how to win. [PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]The T-shirt features a hand in the distinctive RUSH style surrounded by the G-Shock and RUSH text to the front and a more subtle logo to the rear. The pack includes six iron on G-Shock decals including models like the GA-100, GW-9200, GR-8900 and DW-6900 which allows the T-shirt to be customized anyway you like. The T-shirt and Decal pack is available now from the Rush DMN online store for 115 Polish Zloty which is around USD$35 , GBP£22 or €28.
ts-g-shoch-x-rush-collabo-stickers- (1).jpgts-g-shoch-x-rush-collabo-stickers-.jpgts-g-shoch-x-rush-collabo-stickers- (3).jpgts-g-shoch-x-rush-collabo-stickers- (2).jpg
G-Shock x RUSH DNM T-shirt and decal pack

The new T-shirt and decal pack follows on from the Rush x G-Shock GA-110RU-1AER collaboration released earlier this year – of the 100 models released 80 were pre-orders, the remainder went in days. The Rush x G-Shock GA-110RU-1AER features RUSH’s unique graphics and some of the most innovative packaging ever seen on a G-Shock. The watch was very well received on the forum with many members grabbing one, check Chavo60’s Rush x G-Shock GA-110RU unboxing video.Word is this may not be the last RUSH x G-Shock collaboration watch, let’s hope not :D
GA-110RU-1ER (1).jpg
Rush x G-Shock GA-110RU-1AER

G-Shock is big in Poland, not only do they have a dedicated website but they also have a fully customized G-Shock Dodge Challenger, pretty cool. Warsaw has hosted the G-Shock Shock the World tour in the past where the RUSH collaboration was initially unveiled.
challyplakat3.jpg
G-Shock Dodge Challenger

To win the G-Shock x RUSH DNM T-shirt and decal pack simply reply to this post. Entries close on 23:59 CEST on 16th July 2012 and the winner will be drawn at random the following day. Good luck :cool:

macspite

That would be great for me, my valet has taken his two weeks annual leave and I am running out of clean T shirts

k1ngunit

macspite;8442 said:
That would be great for me, my valet has taken his two weeks annual leave and I am running out of clean T shirts

Macspite has returned! How have you been brother!

macspite

Hi, only just popped my head round the door in passing, normal (dis)service will be restored soon. Thanks for asking after me, I refer you to the answer given to our valiant moderator when he enquired after my health:

All kinds of things conspiring against me posting - car accident then busy with setting up, running and dismantling show - ten days gone. Major problem with severe lack of funds due to invoices not being processed while still having to pay for travel and hotel bills to carry on working. Wearing only GW-500 at the moment as shoving hands into sharp edged depths of ticket machines so nothing to show in WRUW. End of year accounts (run my own company), also club chairman resigned so have been pitchforked into that role from comfortable obscurity of vice chairman, may not seem a big deal but £70k turnover and all voluntary committee so have to spend a little time sorting that out, like having a second company to run :(

Main hassle is lack of any spare cash or spare time but, like Arnie and General Patton before him - I'll be back!