New Smart Access G-Shock GW-A1000 Aviator

stevenbgs1100

Thanks.

As for the watch, maybe you need to live with it for a few days and get to know it more.
I know for me I will hardly ever use the functions. I use my Phys Casio watch for when I'm out running. So all my G's are dress watches really.
Nice to hear your feedback though and I'm glad I've decided to go for the 'vanilla' model.

Keep us posted though on any new developments.:encouragement:

Psikat

It's growing on me, slowly and surely. It will serve as a good travel watch: good world time function + does not scream "mug me!".

Psikat

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342001261.843856.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
@stevenbgs1100 no problem setting this up as a group buy sticky - might be worth doing a fresh thread. Be good to get an indication as to what they'll be doing the vanilla model at.

@Psikat. Looking good. Do you have any other aviators? Know what you mean on price but equally when comparing with stuff the the GW-4000 didn't think it was so bad.

Psikat

@Rutteger: I'm only comparing it with Frogs, MTG, Giez and other brands. I guess the Aviators are probably more costly as a group. Thought I have deleted the post with the tiny pic!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342013397.378705.jpg

Psikat

The watch is light weight and dark grey rather than black. There are literally 3 tiny areas of red around the Smart Access crown and a red Z on the B button to break the grey and white palette.