The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Choi

hi im new here in gshock zone,im from philippines but currently working here in riyadh saudi arabia,just started collecting G-SHOCKS last november got me a g2300f then can't help it anymore so i got addicted hhehehe right now i have 6 G's hope i'll have more this year.i have a picture of my simple collection hope you guys like it,hmmm also dreaming of collecting those limited edition damnnnn very hard to find:cool: G-SHOCKS.jpg

diagus

have no g shock but i am collecting money to buy one.nice to see the wide ranges of gshock series.nice crashproof series

MaukaRunner

Hi, I'm Eric from Hawaii. Bought my first G-Shock back in the '80's. It was a DW-5200 which I recently restored. Just need one bezel screw and it will be perfect. Currently wearing a GA-100. I'll make sure to check out this site more.

KVM888

Hello all, my name's Kirk - from the beautiful Island of Cebu. I've been into G-shocks for a couple of years now.. Aside from these watches, I'm also into vintage 4x4 trucks, and yes - comicbooks. lol. Nice to meet everybody. See you around! :welcoming:

Black60

Hello I am also owner of several G-Shock ........... and 'a good disease ........ but it' s my passion :)

Marco