The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

pahnanh97

Hi all,

I'm a newbie. I had never fallen in love witch watches until i saw G-shock watches, they are amazing. I love all g-shock watches because the out-looking is so COOL! I'm using DW-7900 and i cant wait to get a new one :p

pahnanh97

Hi all,

I'm a newbie. I had never fallen in love witch watches until i saw G-shock watches, they are amazing. I love all g-shock watches because the out-looking is so COOL! I'm using DW-7900 and i cant wait to get a new one :p

Buging_King

Hi to all member, Buging_King is the name from Pasig, Manila Philippines. My 1st Casion watch is way back 2000 with a built in remote control for appliances. Since then, I want a new, mean and green watch. What i like in Casio Brand is their watch features and a cool, clean design. Hope I type it all.

Ling Jien

newbie in collecting g-shock and have few model g lide series n 1 dee & ricky , wasted too much money on collecting watch and now im pretty fucked up because of no money for lunch . maybe i will stop collecting them untill i save some money for the model i like ... I LOVE G SHOCK !!

adfrancisco

I have 2 G-shocks right now (DW-9052) and (G-312RL-4A), will collect more...this is now my addiction...

TZ newbie from Manila...

alien829

hi, name is samson.
had my first g-shock g-cool since 2001, currently has a DW6900NB-7 as my weekend time piece.
looking to get another 6900 in black

been a big fan of g-shock since 1997

AikiRooster

Love g shock watches, have owned and used them on a daily basis since I had my first in the US Marine Corps in the first Gulf War. They're great watches, was in combat with em, locked folks up with em, g shocks dont fail, at least not compared to other watches. Especially like, and will only get solar powered ones these days. Not interested in regular battery operated ones any longer. I'd lke to have this give away so, hopefully this gets me squared away.

rutteger

Administrator
Welcome to all our new members :) Guess you found us via our facebook page or that of G-Shock :cool:

Any questions best setup a new thread in the forum.

boshikan_09

Mabuhay!!! I'm Joseph Christopher from the Philippines... Got the info from Facebook and wanted to take a chance. Got my own as a gift from my uncle in 2006. Ran out of battery so I had it replaced one day in 2010. I don't know what happened but later that evening I went for a swim but when I checked for the time, my watch had water inside. That was my first G-shock watch. Hoping to win my second one here. Have a great day ahead.