The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Black60

Thank you ........ I really like the mod. GA-111DR-7AER Dee & Ricky is very expensive!!

also the mod.SHOCK GD-100WW-7ER is expensive too!!

P.S.

Sorry for my English but I use the translator.

Feisar

Quick preview of 50-Gs collected over the past year.

Missing from the photos are the Brooklyn Circus, Shock the World Limited Playset, Lo.wer, 2x Codename by Marc Aurele DW-8800AB-9T, Surfrider Foundation DW-9500SR-8T, Bape black-out, Skullcandy, and Eric Haze 5600.

Project Team Tough 5000SP, 5025SP and DW-8200BK Real Black Frogman incoming marking my 50th G-Shock.

photo 2.jpg
photo 1.jpg

Feisar

Really solid collection there, great way to mark your 50th G too :D

Cool case too, proper watch case?

Many thanks Rutteger! Ugh, need to order another Pelican 1470 for my other Gs multiplying in my sock drawer, LOL.

I do a have a very special case I keep my mechanical watches in.

194108_1453814444372_1803647196_823263_4975879_o.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Whoa, is that 4 panerai? Cool wood box, like the frog hiding with the mechanicals :D

Did the pelican cases come ready for the watches or did you mod the insert?

Feisar

Whoa, is that 4 panerai? Cool wood box, like the frog hiding with the mechanicals :D

Did the pelican cases come ready for the watches or did you mod the insert?

LOL, ugh yeppers. I'm watch geek at heart and the Panerai's are a reminder of my great friendships within the community. Haha, yeah there's an empty spot for my next Panerai that the BR Froggie keeps occupied until it arrives.

The Pelican cases have what's called "pick-n-pluck" foam. The foam is pre-scored into small cubes that you can "pluck out" allowing you to customize the interior to what you want to protect. The black 1470 case is great for holding G's and after many trial-n-errors I finally have the foam set-up to hold 18 Gs with enough space in between.

:very_drunk:

rutteger

Administrator
LOL, ugh yeppers. I'm watch geek at heart and the Panerai's are a reminder of my great friendships within the community. Haha, yeah there's an empty spot for my next Panerai that the BR Froggie keeps occupied until it arrives.

Nice one. Good work in having all the watches showing the same time too esp given most were mechanical :)

The Pelican cases have what's called "pick-n-pluck" foam. The foam is pre-scored into small cubes that you can "pluck out" allowing you to customize the interior to what you want to protect. The black 1470 case is great for holding G's and after many trial-n-errors I finally have the foam set-up to hold 18 Gs with enough space in between.

The pick-n-pluck foam is good stuff, have used it to line my watch draw at home :D