The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

mock1972

Hello All
I´m new to this forum. I have 3 G-Shocks, G2800, G7710 and my favourite Gw9010 MUDMAN.

Regards
Diego from Spain

analogic

Hey guys, G-shock noob and forum noob as well. I've started off with 2 pieces - GD100MS-1, GA100B-7A - and hope to not become too addicted. I'm trying to pace myself, waiting till my birthday in June to pull the trigger on #3, but I hope I can hold out that long. I'm waiting on the new GA150 series. Any clues as to a solid release date on these? Anyway, glad to be here :)

Rufioprc88

Hi newbie here on the forum, nearly 3 years hooked on g shock! It is very true ones you get one the rest is history! I like a bit Of everything I even have a Databank that gets a lot of wrist time ;) but my daily beater is a G 6900cc love the solar function.

Cheers from Puerto Rico!

Psweeting

Hiya,

Only been collecting since September 2010 but already spent way too much on watches and not stopping... I had a DW-9200K ICERC from 1998 until last year and when it broke, that's when the spending began.

Black60

is' getting a new g-shock;-)

It 's got a new G-Shock collection...........G-SHOCK G-8900A-7ER

ddw5f.jpg

10fc65c.jpg

k1ngunit

hey guys, im brand new to the g-shock world. just got my first shock in the mail today and i love it! from what i have been reading everyone seems really cool and friendly! yes, my first g is a, GD100-MS-3, i love it. the olive drab green looks amazing. and the size is perfect. and the inverted display is sooo cool. 2012-03-15_16-58-13_158-1.jpg

zachxattack86

New to the forums. But I have been wearing G-shocks for about 7 years now. Got my first one as a birthday present and have loves them every since. Currently I am rocking the GA100-1A1 | Ana-Digi All Black. And I love this watch to death.

fcrbee

i am new here. i got myself the first G-shock (black DW5600) when i was 13. and cant stop throughout these years = =
wearing Riseman recently~ love my watches:encouragement: