The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Stevencks

I owned my first g-shock mudman dw-8400 in 1996. Served me well for 4 years until it was stolen. Still have soft spot for g-shock. Gotta get a G this year. Looking through the web and found this cool website.

Cadmito

Hey what's up everyone? Recently got into G-shocks and have really liked lurking around here the past couple months so I figure I'd join up and hopefully contribute. Right now I have a black on black GA-110-1ACR and a GW-3000BD-1ACU. I love the analogs and I'm sure my collection will grow

adi911

Hello to all. I saw the post on fb g-shock page and decided to register. I do not have a g-shock unfortunately but I am proud of my forester fts100 wich I bought in 2001. I was hoping for a g-shock but could not afford it at that time. Glad to see that others have passion for casio timepieces.

040Dennis

Hello all,

I'm new here and I became fan of the g-shocks 5 months ago. I was searching for watches when I came by the g-shocks.
My first and only (at this moment) is the G-shock 6900nb-7.
The g-shock watch impressed me a lot, so I searched for further information and I saw this site :).
It is a good ordered and clear site, so now I look every day at the site for new news :), my compliments for the site!
I'm from the Netherlands, so excuse me for my bad english :p.

Regards,

Dennis

texaswrx

New here, from Texas. I would say my first G-shock purchase was in the 80's. I wore one during my time in the Army (4 years, and 2 deployments). I just love watches. This is a great site as well.

Thanks

John

Ultra Dan

Salutations to all,
I hown some Casio those past years, but always look at them as tool watches, then a year ago via a post on a Panerai Forum, I'll start to notice the news G-shock line, with new colors, shape and dial. It became obvious that the G-shock where more than tool watches anymore. I bought a lot and sold a lot during the past month, trying to refine my taste and collection. I look forward to read your posts and repport and participate to the forum. Forgot to mention : I love nice pictures :)
All the best,
Dan
PS : I'm from France

rutteger

Administrator
Welcome all, enjoy :)

The g-shock watch impressed me a lot, so I searched for further information and I saw this site :).
It is a good ordered and clear site, so now I look every day at the site for new news :), my compliments for the site!
I'm from the Netherlands, so excuse me for my bad english :p

Thanks, and your English is excellent :D

Salutations to all,
I hown some Casio those past years, but always look at them as tool watches, then a year ago via a post on a Panerai Forum, I'll start to notice the news G-shock line, with new colors, shape and dial. It became obvious that the G-shock where more than tool watches anymore. I bought a lot and sold a lot during the past month, trying to refine my taste and collection. I look forward to read your posts and repport and participate to the forum. Forgot to mention : I love nice pictures :)
All the best,
Dan
PS : I'm from France

Interesting to hear you've got into Gs through collecting Panerai. Look forward to seeing your collection :)

kromann966

Hey G-shockzone

I only have one G-shock but it's a rally nice one, it's the GLX-5600-1 DR4! I think it's amazing in the beautiful red color.
I will soon have a new G-shock, because i just love G-shock! I'm from denmark and in DK, G-shock is really popular!

Regards

Rasmus

steeevo1

Hi everyone , uk based collector here , not just Casio , designer vinyl , movies,cd,s and all things sic-fi,I have about 10 Casio watches in my collection and I am always looking for more to add to the collection
Any questions or comments are welcome
Cheers...steve

SlasherPay

I've been using Casio digital watches since my childhood, Gulfman is my latest G-Shock and its amazing.

Attachments

• 96421311_215.jpg
    96421311_215.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 153