The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

dsb18

I have been along time fan of G-Shocks, just received my GWF-1000BS Frogman. I have had many G-Shocks since the 90's including a couple of Edifice range, I recently sold my Mudman GW-9300gb Black and Gold because it had a reverse display gold digits on black and with my ageing eyesight found it difficult to see clearly. I like my new Frogman but sometimes find the price difference between G-Shocks hard to justify.

Eagle5JJC

Officialy introduced myself a while back but never included pictures of my small collection, so here goes :) gshock white.jpg gshock black.jpg gshock red.jpgblack blue gshock.jpggshock black green.jpg

th3rol3mod3l

Hello,
I am new to this forum and i actually just registered. I have heard of this site from numerous websites and this is a very cool website with a lot of information. I started collecting g-shocks about 3 years ago and I love them! My first gshock was a DW-6900. I love collecting gshocks and the last one i purchased was the Dee & Ricky. This is a great site.

Thanks,

Nicholas

jaydeeohh

Hello all
I heard about this forum from hanging out in the g-shock section of WUS forums.
I currently have 6 G-shocks and 1 ProTrek and am well on my way to being a full blown G-Shock addict. I see that I am in good company. Glad to be here. I can't wait to see more watches that I will end up lusting after.

Jason

stevenbgs1100

This is my introduction post.
I've been registered for a few days now though.
I've always been a fan of watches, since I was a boy and recent acquired 4 new G-Shock watches. Each of them listed in my signature below.
I also like the Edifice watches although I do not own one yet. So far my favourite G I own has to be the Giez 1100 as I love the unique looks.

Steve

Rockwilder

Hello there guys. I am a member of Watchuseek and absolutely love G-Shocks. I'm sure there are some of you guys registered over there too. I live in England on the Welsh border in a pub with my girlfriend and our two dogs, a Dalmation and an English Springer Spaniel. I have been collecting for a few years now and have acquired just shy of 50 collaboration G-Shocks.

Cheers and congratulations on the great forum,

Rockwilder.

stevenbgs1100

Hello there guys. I am a member of Watchuseek and absolutely love G-Shocks. I'm sure there are some of you guys registered over there too. I live in England on the Welsh border in a pub with my girlfriend and our two dogs, a Dalmation and an English Springer Spaniel. I have been collecting for a few years now and have acquired just shy of 50 collaboration G-Shocks.

Rockwilder.

That sounds like an impressive collection.
You'll have to get some pics uploaded.:encouragement:
I think a lot of people on here are also on WUS, myself included. Although I find the WUS forum really slow sometimes.

chavo60

Rockwilder.

Pictures would definitely be nice. Selling any? Pm me
:)

SICSHOCKER

Hello everyone. I'm totally new to the G-Shock world... never have owned one before. Lately found myself in need of a nice watch with some functions that I could make use of. This lead me to G-Shock where I found out about the Mudman line. Further searching brought me here.