The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

ate_a_clock

Hello,

I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. Not a G-Shock collector, but have couple G's for daily use.
Looking forward to participate in this cool site :encouragement:

Cheers :very_drunk:

Andy205

Andy. Live in Basingstoke and insurance broker by profession. Been wearing Casios on & off for about 30 years and current model is a DW290 old skool together with a Citizen Eco which my wife bought me last year. Have tried to avoid G Shocks as I tend to suffer from a compulsion to collect stuff!

Apart from watches my other hobby is playing with an old 205 GTi.

Gabriel Mc

Im a beginner collector and just bought a GA110HC-1A. I can not take it off and spend a ton of time looking at it. I have a really hard time taking it off my wrist because it has become a part of me like my cell phone. Im looking forward to buying a few dw6900 s, the 100dreds and the Dee and Ricky limited edition watches. Also want to collect a few classics

waveydavey

Hi, I'm Dave, a 52 year old freelance technical illustrator from Huntingdon. Been collecting watches for a few years, and my current collection is up to around 30 - including around 10 G-Shocks, a few other Casios, and a Pro Trek. My other main interest is skiing, which I'm fortunate enough to do quite a lot every winter.

I'm a member of the RLT watch forum, which is a nice place to hang out, and I hope to contribute on here as well if I can. I've bought, sold, and traded a few watches on RLT, and never had any problems dealing with any of the guys, and they are all really friendly so I can recommend it to anyone interested in other watch manufacturers (there are some G-Shock enthusiasts on there as well, although the Rolex guys are obviously not impressed, ha ha!)

I didn't want to clog up this thread with loads of photos, so I will take one pic of my whole collection and post it on here sometime. I'm working in Austria all this week though, so I'll sort that out when I get back home. In the meantime, here's my latest acquisition which was a straight swap with an RLT member a few weeks ago (I gave him the same model in black, but mine was solar/atomic):

2012-04-15125808.jpg

:encouragement:

Rowman1

Hi,
I'm new on here. I like to collect Watches of various brands.
I collect watches by colour too as I think you can blend unique styles and colours well for various occassions.
I've enquired about a watch for sale on the forum as it is yellow.
ps. I'm into Rowing hence my username.
Cheers

Steffan

icedrink

Hi everybody from France !
I'm kinda new about G-Shocks, it's been several years I wanted to start but I felt that it would take a lot of money...
But I started about a month earlier with a crazy color GA-110 and a Hundreds 5600 collaboration. I hope to get more models in the future.

Cheers.