The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Bwellz

Been collecting for about a year on the G Shocks. My first purchase was the 6900NB7 and then the 6900SN1. I have collected watches my whole life. My collection includes: many swatch's, Garmin's, Guess, Nike sport chron watches, and DKNY. I got turned onto G Shocks when Nike stopped making watches (other than their GPS models).

G-Shock Absorber

Hi.

Joined this forum initially to send a PM relating to an item listed for sale, although I won't be surprised if I get drawn in and start posting a lot. :encouragement:

I use the same name over at the watchuseek forum, so anyone here is welcome to check me out over there if they want to get a feel for my opinions/knowledge/style.

Best wishes!

GSA

Arcy

Hi,
I've always loved Casio watches since being a kid. I bought my first G-shock about 15 years ago which was a DW-6700. The bezel has been looking a bit rough on it lately so I thought I'd buy another G-shock but as I browsed the internet for a replacement I was bitten by the bug and bought 3. I bought a GW-9200 Riseman, a GW-7900 in yellow which my wife says looks like Bumblebee from Transformers and a GX-56 in orange. Now I'm spending most of my time looking for which one I would like next, I've got my eye on the GW-8900 in white.

hemdale

Hi guys,

A little intro: I'm from London and just got yesterday my brand new Riseman 9200-1ER for this summer ! Yay!
I'm hesitated A LOT between this one and the 9200 GYJ-1JF but the negative display has put me off a bit since I really NEED legible watches.

Cool forum by the way !

herculelingenu

Hi,

I'm from France.

I bought my first Casio thirty years ago but I didn't have a G-Shock.

So, yesterday I just got my first G-Shock : GW9010MB-1ER.

I would like to say I fell in love with this watche. I know I'm addict but I don't want to look after myself.

I'm happy to be registered on this forum cause I met a lots of addict like me.

Thanks for your attention and excuse me for my english.

@herculelingenu
from France

RJ Villanueva

Hello. I would like to start collecting watches and was immediately hooked to the g-shocks upon seeing them in person. I just bought my first watch last july 25th, mudman G-9000-3VDR and is very happy with it. I would really love to be a part of this community as it helps newbies and experienced people in finding the right watches and making sure it's genuine. Hope to learn more from you guys. Thanks and more power!

chavo60

Welcome to the forum... happy to have you.

Hello. I would like to start collecting watches and was immediately hooked to the g-shocks upon seeing them in person. I just bought my first watch last july 25th, mudman G-9000-3VDR and is very happy with it. I would really love to be a part of this community as it helps newbies and experienced people in finding the right watches and making sure it's genuine. Hope to learn more from you guys. Thanks and more power!

Kev29

Hey guys I'm new to the forum and to gshocks in general. Just bought my first one after weeks of researching I decided on the GW2310fb-1. Has all the features I want.. ATP
Ic, solar and all black with a negative display.. Can't wait to get it and collect more! Anyone have any experience with this model! If so, thoughts?