The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

dragonflyyy

Hi guys and gals, I'm Dzul from Singapore.

Had my first G-Shock in 2008 which was the Red Mudman G-9000MX-4. Had only one for about a year or so. Started calling myself a G-Shock Collector in 2011. Currently own 25 Shocks. I'll post my collection up in a thread.

ForeverBlue232

Hello all. Jon here. I just joined the forum. I'm a 38 year old cop from central Indiana. I own multiple G-Shocks, though I haven't bought one for a while. I've recently discovered the King of G-Shock models, and my interest has been rekindled. Over the past few years, I have gotten into the very oversized watches, as big as 59mm case size. I basically almost never wear anything less than 50mm anymore. I would love to see more G-Shock models in the future in the 54-58mm range.

aurium

Hi there,

New to G-Shock, looking to get my first and probably not my last.

Hope to add more soon.

Regards

Jamie

sundial

Hello everyone,
Greeting from Va beach Va. I hope to stick around learn and contribute as much as possible.Thanks

Dez

Hi I'm Dez
I average about a G purchase a week.
That's 52 G's a year:(
I customize, sell and trade them too.
I'm in the G-Zone and I can't stop:screwy:

theWrist

Hey guys, this is starting to sound like a support group for addicts.. oh well, I guess we all were bitten by that nasty G-bug.

I myself am new to collecting Gs, started last November. I started out wanting to collect only limited models, but I think I'll be having more fun than that now. I've just done my first custom (super simple), but I'm loving the idea.. Planning to buy some regular ones to swap parts with.

Mark

schubusch

Hi Guys, my name is Jakub, 27 from Germany. Had an old Riseman. Lost it, now bought a new riseman GW 2000;-)
Big fan of G Shock watches.

BACKBLAST72

Wanted to start by saying hello to everyone.
My fascination with Casio watches goes back to my high school years some 22 years ago. I remember my first G-Shock. However, that's all it is just a memory for I don't recall the module number or model number. Loved that watch wore it during Basic training and took all the abuse they threw my way back in those days of my training face. Later as the years when bye I learned to really appreciate the functionality of their watches and how durable they truly are.
I now have seriously started collecting G-Shocks and Pathfinder, Pro Trek watches. My collection includes:
1. GX56-1ADR.
2. GR7900KG-3.
3. GA100-1A4.
4. G2110.
5. G2310.
6. PAW1500-1V.
7. PAW1300-1VCR.
8. PAG240-1.
9. PRW2500B-3CR.

Jandekker

Hi Guys! I'm Jan Dekker from the Philippines. I'm a newbie in the world of G Shock but i will buy my first G this Friday..:)