What have you got incoming?

marcoszam

I'm to go a bit of topic regarding the brand of my 2 latest (ordered today) upcoming. My excuses for talking about off G-Shock or Casio in general... Share with you because I know you like other brands of watches and I'm very exited (reckon this brand will be, next to Suunto, a very dear one in my collection).

A couple of weeks ago I tried on a TW Steel Canteen of a good friend of mine. Fell in love instantly with this Dutch young brand of watches (since 2005). Don't like all the models, but a few of them are very eye catching, to me @ least.

a8e9y2eh.jpg

gapegema.jpg

Love in this models the easy to read face, the thickness of the leather bands, the matte earthly colors, the all combo I love!

What do you guys think of this timepieces? Anyone here own or fancy this watches? BTW, I have to confess I have other 3 models in my wish list, to complete a 5 pieces TW collection (a good number I reckon).

Steel Cheers, Mates!
Marcos :D

tyr75

no matter how cool that is with that stealthy look cause of the display. but they are just hard to read. its pretty sad.

gripmaster

no matter how cool that is with that stealthy look cause of the display. but they are just hard to read. its pretty sad.

yes that can be a disappointment, for sure. the advertising pics really make it look better than it is. you may want to exchange it for the black with positive display, and you have a great watch thats easy to read!

Foto4.jpg

I did the same. got the olive - after a week was not happy with display. then got the blak positive and am using it all the time now.