What have you got incoming?

marcoszam

Hello again, Mates!

Today my best buddy Vince received a package with 3 x GA-100B-4. 1 for our friend Tico, 1 for him and 1 for meeeeeeeee :D.

This is another comeback 4 me. One I came 2 regret very deeply getting rid of... And this time I won't say this is my last comeback like the last time... Lets see what happens in time... Very happy 2 have this red Mate back with me »»»

equ3y9uq.jpg

namumyba.jpg

I have no problem showing my address, but this time was Vince receiving and I have to respect his privacy.

9y7uda5u.jpg

Latter on after leaving office will pick it up... Exited indeed!

Cheers good Mates!
Marcos :D

Ben_R

Finally getting a Globe.

udy7apyj.jpg

And comes with combi bracelet!

First combi for me (about time!)
First red screen for me.
First square G-Lide for me.

sent with aloha

I saw this one for sale. I thought hard about it myself. I want me one of the bracelets as well. There's a 6900 model with the combi bracelet but it's just a little too expensive for me to pull the trigger.

HELP!!! I've been G-Shocked!

G-SHOCKER

2aga3agu.jpg

Just recently bought this beauty off of eBay and it's easily the best watch I've owned yet.
-Two digital displays underneath the analog clock face.
-Solar, multi band 6, luminescent hands and tick marks, tough movement, automatic hand calibration, and LED light (doubles as a flashlight)

Highly recommended watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcoszam

Last Friday I decided to give as a gift my G-5600CC-3 to a person that I knew liked much more than I do: my friend, my work Mate, my family; dear Yosef... And, like our friend Tom says, do good things and good things will happen 2 you.

Out of the blue, in a mall near by, yesterday I went to buy some batteries 4 the many remote controls @ home, look what crossed my path »»»

na5emeda.jpg

6usu4u5y.jpg

vynu2yvy.jpg

Wanted a 8K for quite some time now, but never saw one around until yesterday... Love every detail of it: the Lego look like strap, the radar style display, the black line around the buttons, the black uneven big screw in the face; just love it, as much as Yosef now love his green square... From Friday after giving him the grasshopper »»»

ejazy6y7.jpg

Cheers and lots of good wishes 4 everyone!
Marcos :D