What have you got incoming?

rutteger

Administrator
Just picked up a slightly tatty DW-5725B

$(KGrHqJHJCQE8+1edTTpBPZTKW1SDg~~60_12.JPG

Luckily tiktox had a nice NOS bezel in stock which I've just ordered. Just need a strap now...

terryjames

Just to finish of a great week.I saw this on the bay and thought it was worth a punt.Crap picture took buy mobile,write up was a bit suspect but i thought what the hell.Put a silly bid in and won it.Now to top it up i had bought my gx56 from Hongkong and the dw003 also.GX56 arrived 6 days,dw003 the same time.i started to wonder about this one and then it arrived today.Opening the package it looked great but hands at 12 o`clock and dead.So pushed all the buttons,a good shake and zilch.so on tinternett and looked up module 3357 and low and behold solar.Put it in window sill whilst i went to work and when i returned low and behold HEY PRESTOW Life.I could not believe it.Has the lot,world time-stop watch-count down-alarms-etc.gW1401d .Now the photos don`t do this justice,absolute fab condition,Colour is a beautiful bluish,Lume is great and the back light fabulous.;)As i said photos don`t do it justice but here goes.
DSCF2410.jpg

DSCF2409.jpg

DSCF2408.jpg

Not actualy seen this one before but am well pleased.Life in the bay yet...................Terry

macspite

Good day for incoming

One lost dog and two dead beaters, all should appear in next week's WRUW

Now down to just the one in the post :(

Has been despatched from Japan estimated arrival Friday or Saturday :D

rutteger

Administrator
incoming G900BP-1 for $75 very excited to be getting my first Mudman!

Damn, US$75 for that Muddy is indeed a bargain :)

Limited Edition Ultra Seven :D

Very sweet, where did you pick this one up from? Forget when it was released?

Just to finish of a great week.I saw this on the bay and thought it was worth a punt.Crap picture took buy mobile,write up was a bit suspect but i thought what the hell.Put a silly bid in and won it.Now to top it up i had bought my gx56 from Hongkong and the dw003 also.GX56 arrived 6 days,dw003 the same time.i started to wonder about this one and then it arrived today.Opening the package it looked great but hands at 12 o`clock and dead.So pushed all the buttons,a good shake and zilch.so on tinternett and looked up module 3357 and low and behold solar.Put it in window sill whilst i went to work and when i returned low and behold HEY PRESTOW Life.I could not believe it.Has the lot,world time-stop watch-count down-alarms-etc.gW1401d .Now the photos don`t do this justice,absolute fab condition,Colour is a beautiful bluish,Lume is great and the back light fabulous.;)As i said photos don`t do it justice but here goes.

Not actualy seen this one before but am well pleased.Life in the bay yet...................Terry

Sounds like a fine haul this week Terry. Glad the dead solar was easily revived as well. Always good when you pick something up for buttons and it's easy to get running :)

Good day for incoming

One lost dog and two dead beaters, all should appear in next week's WRUW

Now down to just the one in the post :(

Has been despatched from Japan estimated arrival Friday or Saturday :D

One lost dog ??

Anyhow look forward to seeing what you have as ever ;)

rutteger

Administrator
Cool you got it from Charamono. Follow their site for new releases but not clear that they dealt with international sales.