New Smart Access G-Shock GW-A1000 Aviator

Shocker

I'm pretty sure it's not a screw back. Good luck to you guys trying to get a discount.. On a piece this limited, I don't see much luck.. but if you don't try, you'll never know!

stevenbgs1100

There are 3 x ebay auctions running at the mo. 1 for each variation.
Maybe the Ltd Edition model will be worth more in the future though....so is it worth the extra £100 or so?
Hmmm....

Psikat

Don't forget to factor in the additional 20% for the taxman or more if it gets delivered by ParcelFarce.
So the premium on the LE is actually quite reasonable. Let's buy it already!

stevenbgs1100

I've had a reply from Watchshop ref my query to them.
I basically asked about a discount for the RAF LE model eg 5% for 1-9 watches bought and 10% for 10+ watches bought.
Their reply came back as follows:

Dear Steven, This has been presented to senior members of staff who shall be in contact in regards to your inquiry. We shall be in touch shortly.

Regards,
Alex
Customer Support

We shall see I guess.

Shocker

If they only released 1000 worldwide, it may very well be impossible to fill more than a few orders, if that. Hope the best for y'all! You could probably find a better discount from Japan.

stevenbgs1100

Doubt it mate.
After shipping and possible taxes etc not to mention a UK warranty it seems better just paying for the watch through a UK retailer.
It's not a watch everyone wants though to be fair but we can only ask.....We shall see what happens.

Shocker

4af12312-dfa7-b524.jpg

No dice on the screw down case back.. but still cool, none-the-less.

stevenbgs1100

I'm being tempted by the GW-4000-1A3ER (the green accent model). Only thing is it doesn't have the Smart Access stuff......I want both.......
One customer review already on the Watchshop website. He must have been shaking with excitement when he wrote it as there are a few errors...lol