The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

jimmy88

Hello,

Always Like G-Shocks from the mid 90s but never purchased one finally bought my first G Shock (DW-6900SB-2DR) from the G Shock West Store last month as an everyday watch after my old watch stopped working and have GRX-5600B-2ER on it way this week purchased from Amazon.

Unfortunately I also seen another G Shock in the classifieds which Im interested in purchasing :confused:

I also own 2 non G-Shock watches a Gucci G Watch which I class as my smart watch which I have not worn since I have purchased my DW6900 and I also own a Tag Heuer Formula One watch (which I call the cheap Tag) which I purchased in the early 90s which was my everyday watch until it stopped working the other year and needs looking at to get it going again as well as a new strap.

Loving the forum.

thejerryong

Newbie here from the Philippines. I'm a GShock fan like everyone in here is. Used to have a GA-110C-7A but I sold it and bought a GA-100B-7A. Saving up and getting an all black GA100. Hope to learn more from this community. :) Cheers!

richster98

Hey just introducing myself

Names Richard

been wearing the same G-Shock for a fews years and looking to get a new one
Love the one i have now, just so reliable and its been through quite a bit.
looking forward to seeing what new things are going to come out soon

Regards

Richard

enzo

Hello, there

my name is Garn, from Thailand.

I'd owned g9000 (green mudman) for my first g-shock but I've lost it 2 years ago.

I know this comm. from FB G-shock fanpage nice to see you all.

Best,

Usama Khan

hey whats up im going to make an introduction, i bought my first g shock 2 years ago and keep the same g shock ever since. it remains my only watch. and i would never trade it for another. but it would be nice to get another one. thats all i got to say. cheers