The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

GShock12211

Hey just droppin to introduce myself.
For starters I've bought my first GShock for about 2 years and havent stopped wearing it.
I'm located in the socal area and GShocks every where I see I go crazy

TIM747

Hi, Tim here. Currently I only have one G-Shock, the DW6900SN-1, but I plan on collecting more! Got my eyes on a DW6900R-7 (White Rasta Edition 6900). Great to be part of this community!

ostoja

Hey, I'm Tomek, I study civil engineering in Warsaw, Poland. I bought my first g-shock a year ago and it's the most excellent thing I've ever had.

Storm_Kyori

Hey guys,

New to the whole G Shock scene. I've seen Casio watches and such that my dad would wear but, it was never really something I paid attention to. I got my first last year. My friend had one and I wanted a watch so I looked online at the different models. My favorite color is red so I went with that and got my G7900A-4. I really like it and I've been trying to expand my collection. I really like the GRX5600GE-1 | GW6900F-7 | DW6900SB-8 | GR-8900A-7 maybe soon ill have all of them

Stephanos

Hello!

I'm new to the forum but not to Casio :)
I had my first Casio when I was quite young. Simple digital watch. But then I saw an SUF-100 in a shop window and I was in love! I got that as a birthday present when I was about 10. And now even though I do own more expensive watches, my G-Shock and Pro-Trek models are a very important part of my collection :)

Nice to be here

eldazzio

Hi Guys,
As recent convert to G shock I have to say these are the best watches I've ever owned. I have a G1000D (I think that's right) and I was looking to get a different model for everyday dirty use. Any recommendations?
Thanks!

Don Van Vliet

Hi All,

I'm a newbie with a love of all sorts of watches. My baby is my Panerai Luminor, which I managed to prise of my old boss for a steal a few years ago. I've got a couple of old school silver casios, one modest g-shock and a moody Bell & Ross that I picked up in Thailand. I've been eyeing up a lot of G-shocks recently and I can only see that as the way forward.