The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

pgauti

Hello, come from France and enjoy with a GW400D !

Tapé avec les pouces et envoyé en mode mobile. Excusez la brièveté

chrisek

Welcome pgauti!!! Looking forward to seeing your "D"!! I have the green version of this infamous watch.

pa3y9upu.jpg

sent with aloha

Germanese

I finally bought a Gshock GW2310 !!! I am loving it !!! I wished I was able to get my hands on the GW2310FB-1 but the price wasn't to my liking.
Needed something rugged and affordable to use as a daily to replace my Citizen EcoDrive which is way too fancy for daily use.

Now i am looking for a Baby-G with solar and Multi Band, GBGD-1300-7BJF besides this imported are there any US based similar BabyG ?

IMG_20140609_221925_660.jpg

chrisek

Congrats on the Fortress!! Iconic G-Shock. I'll need help regarding the Baby G, welcome to the forum!

sent with aloha

Germanese

I been trying to figure out if the GWM8507CR
is too big for a girls hand ... that one looks cool also little less aggressive compared to mines.
Her wrist is a bit smaller than mines so not sure if this is too big.

saru7

I been trying to figure out if the GWM8507CR
is too big for a girls hand ... that one looks cool also little less aggressive compared to mines.
Her wrist is a bit smaller than mines so not sure if this is too big.

well it depends on how small her wrist is and how big you think "too big" is
the watch itself is hardly big but its a little bigger than some baby g's. but if shes got a tiny wrist then any G, baby or not will look big

MrBRONSON

Hello GSZ folks! New to the forum and glad that I've found another community of G-fans. I've been hanging out at the WUS forum so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's collections.

Good day,
Mr. BRONSON