WRUW today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbly Tubs

I've been a bit naughty over the last two weeks, I've got 6 yes 6 new g shocks, and I'm picking up another one, maybe two on Friday. So I've got plenty of new ones to put into rotation.

Here's one of em

b9dae4bb.jpg

Poss a new fav

macspite

Nice! Is that on a jewellers counter or do you have your own display case? And if so is it a matter of having to fill every compartment? ;)

macspite

Nice! I put a new black beauty on my wrist when I picked it up today. Had arrived several days ago at work very well packed and has been kept in the dark since. Today was the first opportunity I had to go and collect it. Still on time and the kind previous owner had set the second world time to Sydney for me. Now saving up for a ticket to Australia so as not to waste that kind gesture.

Not sure about the level of packing a G-Shock needs. I reckon you could get away with an address label tied to the wristband and a stamp if postie didn't take a shine to the watch himself. Anyway - here it is:

GW-810BD

IMG_0238.jpg

Many thanks John!

Bubbly Tubs

Nice! Is that on a jewellers counter or do you have your own display case? And if so is it a matter of having to fill every compartment? ;)

Ha ha, it is on a watch display case, and yeah when you get a new one it is a case of needing to put at least a few in there.

Bubbly Tubs

That GDF-100 with the neg display looks great. Six is a good haul, what are the others :D

Let me see;

1, GA 100 Bumblebee
2, GX 56 DGK
3, G 9000 Mudman
4, GDF 100 neg
5, GD 100 neg
6, G 9200 Riseman MIRO
I think I've got them right. I'm going to pick up something a little special in the morning, hopefully put a pick up when I get back.

rutteger

Administrator
That is indeed a quality haul, look forward to seeing what you picked up today ;)

If you have a case / drawer / whatever with a certain number of slots you absolutely must fill each and every one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.